Thursday, January 8, 2009

Fun in the Snow





All I wanted for Christmas this year during our visit to Pennsylvania was snow for Malia to play in since we live in Florida and she hasn't seen any since she was 6 months old. Well, I got my wish . . . complete with sledding and snowman making! Here's the evidence. My mom (a.k.a. Mimi) was all ready for us with a snowsuit, boots, hat and gloves so Malia wouldn't freeze her little toes off (Thank you Mimi!). I was curious to know what she would think about the snow and whether or not she would like it. I got my answer the day after our first time out. As soon as she woke up and EVERY morning following that, she would go right over to the window and ask, "We gonna play in da snow Mommy? We gonna play in da snow?" And then in about 10 minute intervals all morning long through breakfast until we were ready to go out, she would ask me again, "We gonna play in da snow Mommy? We gonna play in da snow?"

No comments: