Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Never Say Never

Its happening . . . I'm officially turning into a boring adult. I went on a date day with my hubby to Universal Studios theme park on Saturday and was perfectly content to mosey along, taking in all the sites, watching shows, sitting at the tables with umbrellas with all the old people eating ice cream, and then to top it all off, we left the park early and went out to eat!! Don't get me wrong, we did go on some roller coasters, but we were in no hurry and were perfectly content only going on once. There was no rushing from ride to ride, no bragging at the end of the day how many times we went on all the rides, we even skipped Doctor Doom's Fear Fall all together!! For shame! Oh and get this . . . I became annoyed at all the teenagers whizzing by everyone, almost knocking people over. I used to say I would never become like this . . .

3 comments:

marchmarriage said...

It sounds like a wonderful date/day! Does that mean I'm getting old, too? I guess so. And if Tyler wants to go in a store I'm not interested in, I'll say I don't mind waiting by the stroller...I never thought I'd be the mom sitting with the bags:).


Great post :)

Anna said...

Hahahaha . . . thanks Karen. I'm glad I'm not the only one! -)

team spongebob said...

oh man, when al and i go to knoebels we do the same thing :( so sad~