Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Things I Am Thankful For:

1. My God
2. Adrian and Mali-Bear
3. Family and Friends
4. Cate (My Wonderful Niece and Answer to Prayer)
5. Crest Whitestrips
6. Living in FL This Time of Year
7. Garlic Press
8. Flip Flops
9. Soccer
10. Gas Prices Going Down
11. Mom's Baked Corn Casserole
12. Jumping Off Cliffs at Rock Run
13. Snow Days
14. The View from Rattlesnake Mountain
15. Christmas Claymation
16. The Wood Stove at Mom and Dad's House
17. Mali's Toys Laying All Around the House (Evidence of Her Presence)
18. Coffee
19. Having an Extra Refrigerator for Thanksgiving
20. Sour Patch Kids and Swedish Fish
How about you?

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I put mine on my blog. Good idea!!

Tricia :)

Anonymous said...

cute post. i have posted some of what i am to be thankful for on my blog