Friday, April 2, 2010

Amali-Tales Part 2

1) One morning Amalia told me she is getting big and will soon be big like me. I said, "That's right Amalia. You are getting big. But Amalia, don't get big too fast. Mommy will miss her little Amali-Bear very much." Amalia comes over, puts her arms around me and says, "Its ok Mommy. Don't cry."

2) We use the spanish word for kisses sometimes which is "besos." But the other day Amalia said she wanted some "kissos" before bed.

3) Random Conversation with a 3 Year Old - This Scares Me!!!
Amalia: (proclaiming out of the blue) I love Noah.
Me: (after getting over the initial shock) Really. What Noah are you talking about?
Amalia: from soccer
Me: Oh. Why do you love him?
Amalia: Because he loves me and he's a nice guy.
Me: (trying not to laugh) How do you know he loves you?
Amalia: Because he thinks about me everyday.
Me: (trying REALLY hard not to laugh out loud) How do you know?
This is where she conveniently changed the subject on me. Where does she get these things?!?!?!?! I honestly don't think she has ever even had a conversation with this little guy! Crack me up!!!!

4) Amalia's Prayer Last Night:
"Dear Jesus, thank you for my family and friends and for a fun time at soccer. But God, we didn't go to the park today and Riley couldn't come over, but that's ok because it was too late anyway and she can come over tomorrow. Amen."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome awesome awesome. I love reading your blogs! Your daughter is a sweetie I can just tell

Anna said...

Thanks so much Kari!! And thanks for all your prayers for my Gram's going home. You're awesome!! Hope you, Chaz and your cute kiddos are having a great time visiting family. If you're ever in Florida, let me know!!!

TulipGirl said...

You'll be so glad you are writing down all the cute things she says!