Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Mi Amor

This is to you, mi amor. I love you. Thanks for making my life so great! Thanks for providing for Amalia and me and thanks for being the best ever papi to Amalia and husband to me!!!! You are my best friend, a true man of God and the one whom I respect and look up to more than anybody else on this earth! I always think of you first when I need advice, encouragement or a shoulder to cry on. On top of all that, you have an amazing vision and dream that you are couragious enough to follow. I am so blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh that is so sweet! you sound like you are so happy and blessed by God and that is so exciting to hear! i love that you call him tu amor and that he is papi to your daughter. we can relate to those words as well here in ecuador!